Don’t know what to write for your next blog post? No excuses! Here are 10 blog post ideas you can use in any industry at any time — including right now!
Don’t overthink it. Just choose one and run with it.
- Answer a question someone asked you on a recent consult.
- Answer a question someone from your audience asked, maybe in a Facebook group or in response to your blog or emails.
- Share a tool you use everyday to make life or work better. Connect it to your area of expertise.
- Tell an anecdote about something that happened to you recently that taught you a surprising lesson.
- Share a success story about one of your customers.
- Admit a mistake you’ve made in life or in business and talk about what you learned from it. Relate it to your area of expertise.
- Share a book, podcast, YouTube channel, Netflix show, or movie that inspired you recently. Talk about why it relates to what you do or to your readers.
- Talk about a recent event in the news and connect it with the work you do.
- Describe a big mistake you see people making in your area of expertise and share how it can be avoided.
- Choose a fear, objection, or place where you know your readers get stuck and show them how to release the objection/fear and get unstuck.